Friday, May 12, 2006

Flickr Dinner, May 7, 2006

On the seventh of May I had a few of my Flickr friends over for dinner. I was nervous because this group can cook! My guest were poison ivy, amorph104, cosmic crusader, mochiland, and gabo.

Here was the menu:
amuse buche - shrimp with avocado salsa
1st course - shaved salad with fennel and artichoke
2nd course - shrimp bisque
3rd course - smoked chicken ravioli
4th course - maple brined port tenderloin with a pear chutney
5th course - dessert, everyone brought a dish.
me - strawberries and cream in a pistachio tuile
ivy and amorp104 - coconut cookie with lemon curd and
strawberries
cosmic crusader - St Honore
mochiland - pear tart
gabo - tart with homemade orange marmalade and pastry cream

All the desserts were absolutely delicious! Definitely satisfied my sweet tooth!

All in all it was a great time! With plenty of picture taking and talking of food. Can't wait until our next event.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MocMoc and Rocketdog said...

Like I said before, looks like a wonderful time! The food looks delicious! --MM

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Coincidentally I just found you through Flickr and your lovely green tea lemon pudding cake photo. You've got me hooked.

~kat